We are getting!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Saturday, November 19, 2011
We took a half day off on Friday and headed for TEDORIGAWA river. After about 6.5h drive, we got to our hotel close to the river.
It was raining all through the day. Even using type4 sink tip, it was difficult to keep the fly in the bottom range because of high level of water.
- You should have many heavy shots.
- You should have heavier sink tip than type4.
- Fishing trip should be set around 11/10.
- You need full two days including check the river the day before.
- You need more casting practice...
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Sunday, November 06, 2011
Saturday, November 05, 2011
PORTA 2009 CABERNET SAUVIGNON; 2star(5star is the highest rank)
Its color matching was 5star, perfect one for Halloween.