We took a half day off on Friday and headed for TEDORIGAWA river. After about 6.5h drive, we got to our hotel close to the river.
It was raining all through the day. Even using type4 sink tip, it was difficult to keep the fly in the bottom range because of high level of water.
- You should have many heavy shots.
- You should have heavier sink tip than type4.
- Fishing trip should be set around 11/10.
- You need full two days including check the river the day before.
- You need more casting practice...