Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HAKONE and ASHIOKO lakeside

Since our daughter had overnight camping activity at her kindergarten yesterday, my wife and I stayed at HAKONE resort house.

It was so fine morning, today.





After breakfast, we took a walk around there. It was just great present from her for us.









Wonderful coffee time.






NATSU_TSUBAKI(SYARA_NOKI); Japanese stuartia. It reminded me of daughter because of its name. I like its noble white.






This was second shot though, I couldn't find its name yet...






NEZI_BANA; Ladies' tresses. What a beautiful name is it!







YAMA_HOTARU_BUKURO; Bell flower. Cute shape isn't it?






This was my first shot of KAKESU(Jay). Next time, let me take a pic of your face please.






It was too hot, today. HOOJIRO(Japanese bunting) enjoyed playing in the water.

Let me join it!

No comments: