- Get up 4:20, and leave 20min later.
- Arrive at AKANUMA-CYAYA 5:45.
- Preparation for fishing, and wear the wader.
- Take a pic of MOZU, Bull-headed Shrike 5:58.
- Buy a one-day fishing ticket past 6AM as soon as the shop opens.
- Move to YUDAKI, and get it started!
Around YUDAKI fall, caught over 5 fishes. Good start.
MONMASU by book-san's form terrestrial pattern.
Hit flies were typical summer terrestrial patterns.
Said good-bye to YUDAKI once.
HIGENAGA Caddis was the key of this year also.
HIGENAGA's skating on the water surface in the daytime.
I missed a huge one, just under this fallen tree(40 over)...
Be careful with the fallen tree next year, Lance.
See you next year hopefully.