Sunday, July 17, 2011

OSHINO without fishing pole

I forgot to write it though, we saw a HOTARU(firefly) after fishing at OSHINO. When I told my family about it, they said 'Let us see the HOTARU, dad!!'  Oh I see, sweetie. Let's go there today.
We visited the SAKANA Park first.

It was much better than I'd imagined.
They seemed to like it very much, too.

She is trying to draw a picture of HIMEMASU trout using PC.


Go out around 4PM.

Found about #14 size Spinner there.

KOSAKU which Tommy and Y-kun recommended was nice restaurant.

Famous ice cream shop for our circle.
Visit after over 10 years interval!

Mt. FUJI & Lake YAMANAKAKO.



Around 20 o'clock, we found the HOTARU at OSHINO!
Likely HEIKE_BOTARU species, smaller and darker than GENJI_BOTARU.

We all had fantastic time there together.

No comments: