Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wonderful Tonight

We were invited the dinner tonight by one of my best colleagues.

I liked these table and chairs very much. They seemed to be made by the Amish.












This nice Amber was made by my colleague. It was perfect taste for me.

Two thumbs up!! I couldn't stop it...



















His secret brew stuff.












This tenderloin was also great! There were lots of learnings for me.









This is cherry liquor also made by him. Actually this cherry was picked by us at Emmet this spring.

We called its taste 'Cough Medicine' though, flavor itself was totally good.

Including food,mood and everything, their hospitality was perfect. And their humor made us happy too much.

We thought we would like to be such an entertainer. Anyway that was definitely Wonderful Tonight!

No comments: