Sunday, June 01, 2008

3rd business trip to China; MACAO again

On the morning of May 27, JAL flight 731 took off.


It might be my last business trip to China, so I decided to enjoy everything including working.



Setting working aside, let me report my first weekend there. Since I knew the MACAO's historical background just a little bit, I'd thought I would like to visit there again.

I found this lotus flower at the same place as last trip 'Monte Fort '.





This Museum was one of my destinations today.

I had new understanding which MACAO was essential relay place as trading, between Europe and China.









We picked this Restaurante FERNANDO, Portuguese food, for our lunch.


I'm still not sure what was its feature, but totally good. Especially waiter's recommendation, clam food was best.








As Sawaki's novel, I thought I should try some gambling.



But I didn't... It seemed that I didn't like such a kind of thing.

No comments: