Saturday, July 26, 2008

After two months interval; 7th trip to OSHINO

Eventually the time's come this evening. It was just two months interval for me since last trip.

About 4 o'clock, I was ready to do fishing there. Look this bush, left pic. Summer was in full swing there.


Terrestrial
Their reaction for the big dry fly imitated terrestrial was not bad. But they just sniffed it. Maybe it should have worked better in daytime than early evening.

And I hooked some by ant parachute pattern, but couldn't catch them...

But this time, I think my roll casting itself got better.





Late Evening Rises ; KUSHIGE MADARA mayfly
A little upstream from KINDAICHI bridge, there were several rises.


My hair wing dun worked well again. Size was #18.





His stomach was full by KUSHIGE MADARA mayfly's dun & emerger etc. Their size looked close to #18.













Next time, I would like to come earlier and enjoy terrestrial fishing also.

No comments: