Monday, November 27, 2006

Zion National Park


The early morning view from the Zion Lodge we stayed. What was a fabulous location!

She liked to sit on the chair.

I really felt that it was warmer than Bryce Canyon because of the elevation difference.





We went to 'The Narrows' trail after breakfast. It was about a half hour walk from the parking lot.

But actually, it was not end of the trail but the entrance to the real Narrows where we had to walk in the shallow river. As you know, we couldn't try that with my daughter because of the coldness, but it seemed to be worth to try.






I like this contrast between the sky and the rock.






We visited the Kolob Canyons after lunch and tried 'Timber Creek Overlok Trail'.

The view from the end of trail.



She took a nap on my back while we wer climbing up.

During this trip, we realized the fun of walking trail in the national park.

Althouhg it was my first trip to the National Park without fishing pole, I think we had a very good time together.

No comments: