Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Summer is here

85F(29C) was observed at highest around Owyhee river on that day. I thought Summer was just here!

I could see several rise in the early evening. I tied midge dry first without hesitating, because I saw many midges there.

I tried bunch of midge patterns, yet there was no take.


I checked drifters again with care, then I found the moving baetis nymph close to surface.

So I change my strategy from midge to baetis.

After several trial and error, it took about two hours, I eventually found the pattern.



They sip tiny baetis dun only.

After I figured it out, I got three luck on the trot.

I took pains to find it, yet I could enjoy whole process. Everything there trained me up every time.

2 comments:

yokoyam3 said...

今年ももう夏ですね。やはり今年も遅くならないとライズが始まらないパターンのようですね。カディスは出てました?

african said...

出ていました。カディスがらみもいくつか試したんですが、反応なしでした。